1 Handful Of Strawberries
I remove the orange and kiwi skin before juicing them as I actually eat the pulp! I do this by adding the pulp into my next batch of vegan flapjacks. That way, I am ensuring that I am getting all of the fibre and nutrients that I otherwise would have lost.
I sometimes add ice to the juice as well.
Health Benefits Of This Juice:
- Pears are a good source of vitamin B2, C, E, copper, and potassium.
- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber.
- Beetroot has been linked with better stamina, improved blood flood and lower blood pressure.
- Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. They are also a very good source of dietary fiber. In addition, oranges are a good source of B vitamins including vitamin B1, pantothenic acid, and folate as well as vitamin A, calcium, copper, and potassium.
- Strawberries are nutrient-rich and are packed with antioxidants, such as, vitamin C.
- Kiwifruit is an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K as well as a very good source of copper and dietary fiber. It is also a good source of vitamin E, potassium, folate, and manganese.
-The Vegan Lily